CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Alone At Last

I just dropped my kids off at school, and I have the whole day to myself. I haven't had a day to myself for over a week. I've had sick kids at home, and then we all went to Seattle for the week. Landon hasn't had to work since last Thursday! He finally went back this morning. As much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE my family and spending time with them, it's nice to have some alone time. The house is soo quiet, I love it. I have plenty of errands I can go and do, but I think I'll just stay home, curl up with a good book, and enjoy the peace. It only lasts until 3pm, then off to piano, activity days, and scouts!

5 comments:

Alisa

Hearing your kids laugh and play together is certainly fun but hearing nothing at all is a special indulgence. Enjoy it!

Rachel

Hiiiii! I am glad you found me. The truth is that I have been spying on your for a while now. The secret's out. Love your blog. It's so fun to keep in touch with you. We miss you!

Amy

WHAT!!! I'm gonna kick your rear! I can't believe you haven't told me you were here. Well, I expect nothing but fine things said from now on!!!

Mark and Karen

My friend called me yesterday saying she wanted my girls over to play. I had nothing planned so I used my rare along time to go clothes shopping. It is so nice to try on clothes without kids! Who knew?!

Loric

I hear ya. . .if you have some more alone time, you ought to take a moment to check up on Stephenie Meyer's website. They've been casting the characters for her upcoming movie. My sister is totally into it and keeps sending me updates. It's kind of fun to see who they've chosen anyways. . .