CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

I Am Thankful For... (#5)


...President Gordon B. Hinkley
What an amazing man. I have truly been touched this week, as I've read many of your blogs about our beloved prophet. He was such an awesome leader, and an inspiration to us all. I feel so blessed to have been alive at a time when he was our leader.
It has been really neat this week to get to sit down with our kids, and talk about his life, his work, his many accomplishments, and then what happens next- I am so thankful for a living prophet!

5 comments:

Nikki

Amen sista! This has definitely been an emotional week!

I love your new plaid and brown! Super cute!

Loric

Oh, my heart is still heavy after watching yesterday's funeral. Sat and balled like a baby. Spent today reading his last conference talks. I'm sure going to miss him.

Love the new look of your blog. Sure like the pink and brown combo. Nice.

Amy

Thanks ladies. I get sick of my colors reallly fast.

Unknown

We are all going to miss pres. Hinckley. I was scrolling down and am seriously lol at Landon's water-n-ice creation. I am in love with it.

Brooks Family ♥

Hey Amy, this is Chanteal (riggs) I stummbled across your blog... If you send me your email address I can add you to mine... Chantealbrooks@yahoo.com