CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

16 Years and Counting

Today is our 16th wedding anniversary. That sounds like such a long time, and it is. But man has it gone fast.
We left the kids home doing homework, and such out for a quick bite to eat at Oregano's. We hardly ever eat there because it's always so crowded. We figured on a Wednesday night we would be safe. We still had to wait for almost 30 minutes! Anyway, as we were talking we started to try to remember what we had done to celebrate all of our other anniversaries. The first couple were easy. Then of course the big ones 5, 10 and 15. But a lot of those others I just don't have any idea. 8, 11, 14?? I'm sure we had dinner, and cards and gifts were exchanged. I realized that this blog gives me the perfect outlet to record what we did. So that's it. We went to dinner, exchanged gifts and cards, helped with homework and showers, and went to bed. Kind of pathetic! Luckily Landon has booked us a weekend stay in Scottsdale to really celebrate.

3 comments:

Ashley

Wow, 16 years IS a lot! Happy Anniversary! Lanny is wonderful and I'm so glad you found him.

Liz

Happy Anniversary! I'll never forget your wedding and my hot pink bridesmaid dress! I envied you so much that day...what a fantastic party you put on!
Then I remember coming to your first apartment, and dying over all your cute wedding dishes, and candles, and how cool it was you had your own couch! Ahhhh...those were the days:)

Liz

P.S. Matt and I almost knocked President Hunter out of his wheelchair when we were chasing each other down the hall during the reception at the J.S building! I'll never forget that! Crap...that would have been baaadddd! He forgave us though.