CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Crazy Days

Landon is out of town for work. You think I would be use to this whole single mother thing since he lived in a different state for nealy a year. But he's been home now for a couple months, and I've gotten use to the help. This has been a crazy week as usual, and tonight is not going to be any different Here's the schedule between now and bedtime.

3pm- Coton has football practice
3:40 - Pick up girls from school. Feed them, have them change into soccer clothes, and do homework.
4:45pm - Take Whitley, Kennedy and neighbor girls (my turn for carpool) to activity days at 2 different places
5pm- Pick up Colton from football and get him fed
5:30- Pick up Whit's friend for soccer practice (my turn for carpool)
5:40- Pick up Kennedy and Whit from acitivity days (early) and head for soccer
6pm- Both girls have soccer practice (luckily at the same place)
7pm- Kennedy done with soccer
7:30- Whit done with soccer
7:45- Home for showers! Finish any unfinished homework.
8pm- Bedtime for Kenendy
8:30- Bedtime for Whit
9pm- Bedtime for Colton

Now that I type it all out it seems doable. I guess it's all the driving in between that adds up. Why is it that everything always seems to be on the same day. That is until you get to the next day. Then everything is on that day! I wouldn't trade a minute of it, just wish my help was here!

2 comments:

Liz

amen amen amen amen...i hear ya

brooke

I hear ya too. And I only have two kids going in every direction!

By the way, I saw that picture of Colton eating the sub and thought "How on earth did you give birth to him? You are so tiny, I'm shocked that your DNA could produce a kid that big!"