CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What a Great Life

When I picked up the girls from school today we went straight to the store for some soda. Buy 2 12 packs, get 3 free. How can you pass that up? My girls were starving, since they hadn't eaten in like 3 hours, so taking them to the grocery store was not by best move. Kennedy spotted some snowballs and went CRAZY! She kept calling them fat cakes. When I tried to tell her they were snowballs, she said that iCarly called them fat cakes, so that's what she was calling them. These are things I don't have the energy to argue anymore. I let her have the fat cakes!

I made her share one with Whitley, and said they could eat them in the car. Better known as a trash can on wheels (sorry Landon). On the way home she is scarfing this thing down. She said to me "mom the only thing that could make this better is if there was cream in the middle". And then not 2 seconds later she screams "there is cream in the middle. My life just keeps on getting better!" You don't really know how great your life is as a kid until you're not one anymore, do you? Enjoy Kennedy!

2 comments:

Kirsten

at least she has a positive attitude. I swear more often than not a stubbed toe = worst day ever with my kiddos.

Liz

Ha, ha, ha...if ate one of those, I would turn into a fat cake! Ahhh to be young again and eat whatever you want and not be a fat cake!
Anywho, congrats to Colton on his scout stuff...you look great btw!
And the lion house rolls are amazing, I made those a couple of times...huge hit! But why are you in the garage??? Have you no kitchen?