CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just Dance

Today was a half day at school. That means that by 12:30pm I have several boys in my kitchen eating me out of house and home. Today I had just finished making some jam (YUM) when they came in. They loved it. And then, as these boys usually do, they ended up in our theater room playing video games. Only today was no ordinary video game. Today it was JUST DANCE!! That's right. All these deacons at my house were gettin' their grove on. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. First off, these boys can't dance. In the beginning a couple of them were a little shy or embarrassed about getting up and taking a turn. Slowly but surly they tried it, and before I knew it they were hooked. Some of them were dancing without even having a controller. They were just so into that they were dancing along with the ones that were actually playing. They were sweating and laughing for hours!
There were tons of little kids trying to get in on the action, but these boys were having so much they didn't want to share much. I am kicking myself for not getting video to have for blackmail purposes later. But they'll be back, and I'll be ready!

4 comments:

brooke

Hilarious. You're right--they will be back!

As for the soccer, your girls are so dang talented. My kids suck at soccer and it is painful to watch their games. Luke is starting jr jazz bball in a few weeks--we're hoping something is going to click for him :-)

steve and lisa

HA! LOVE it! The deacons are such a cute bunch of boys! On Ellen the other day was a mom that recorded her two kids that had just had their wisdom teeth out - hilarious!!!! Record them next time! I lOVE your cute soccer pictures! Just be prepared for all the soccer DRAMA in high school! AHHH!! Driving me NUTS! You know how much I miss you!

Liz

That's awesome. I still need to play that game. The very night we bought it and put it in the player, our stinkin wii broke???? What the heck?
Hey, send me your address and i will mail you the instructions on the pillowcases...i got them from my neighbor but im out of ink on my printer...so it will be faster to mail it, or you can get it when you come? Let me know:)

WHITE

Colton looks just like Landon in these pictures. It so funny I know exactly how he will look at 40ish and 65ish. Just like Landon and then like Doug...those jeans are runnin heavy with those guys.
I miss Colton, (not nearly as much as Rowdy misses him) but a lot. Can't wait till you guys get here!