CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Books Books and More Books

I have been reading like crazy lately. My mom started bringing me books that she had read, and before I knew it I had a pile waiting for me. I love that. I love a good book, and I love a good series even better. I think I'm about the last person on earth to read some of these, but here are a few of my favorites as of late. In no particular order...



This was a great series. I love books from the late 1800's early 1900's. Life was hard, yet simple.


I think I was halfway through this one before I realized it was a true story. AMAZING. Makes me want to do more, do better.I am finally starting Mockingjay. My friend Stacy brought it to me a couple weeks ago to read, and I have so many others waiting to go back to the library I haven't been able to get to it. I can't wait! I hope it's as good as the first two.

2 comments:

Liz

Thanks...I was in need of a new good book!!! Which one would be the very best???? Put it on my blog if you will:) Or facebook:) or text me:) or come to visit:)

Rachel

LOVED the first four. Did not love Mockingjay but it's worth the read.