CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Global Warming

Kennedy: Mom I really want my own pet. All my friends have their own pets. I want one of those HUGE mice/rat things.

Me: Do you mean a Ginnie pig?

Kennedy: Yeah yeah, that's what I want. And I'll keep it in my room. I'll be really responsible.

Me: No

Kennedy: Come on mom. If I don't take good care of it you can take it back to the pet store.

Me: You can't just return a pet to the pet store like it's a shirt that didn't fit right.

Kennedy: Ah, yeah you can. It's called global warming mom, DUH!

Me: What??

Kennedy: Yeah, when you just return something that isn't working for you, like your pet, it's global warming.

Me: You're wrong, and I'm done!

1 comments:

Liz

Okay that is hilarious. The funniest part is that: we had a guinea pig (for about three weeks once). then we took it back to the store, they don't give you your money back, but they will take it back:)
NOTE: they hiss at you and have their own language. and they are not as soft as they look!