CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bundt Heaven

About a week ago I was heading home from the grocery store. I was stopped at a light, and out of the corner of my eye I notice the lady next to me waving and rolling down her window. I realize it's friend of mine, so I roll down my window. I ask her what she's doing, and she holds up this little white box. She is grinning like a school girl! Now I'm curious. She tells me she just made a sweet run, and then the light changes. I didn't have time to ask her where she went or what was in the box!
I wondered about that box the rest of the day. I called her the next day to get to the bottom of it. She says she went to a little place clear over in Tempe, and that the treats were delish. However, she thinks a little place in Ahwatukee is better. I had no idea where this little cake place was, so we make a plan to have lunch and head out there.

This little place it to die for! Now, I love cake. But this cake is crazy good. The best part is, they're a franchise so they're all over. You can get a whole big bundt cake, or just little individual bundt cakes in tons of different flavors. I am in bundt cake heaven.
Thanks goodness this place is 20 minutes from my house, or I'd be stopping in regular!