CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's All About Colton Today

Colton is playing flag football at the Jr. High again this year. He loves it. They divide the kids into 4 teams, with 4 different coaches. He got the coach he really wanted, so that is even sweeter. They played their first scrimmage game today, and he did awesome. He play tight end, and is so much bigger than the other boys that he just pushes people out of the way. He ran down the middle for one play, and caught the ball. He then proceeded to drag 3 boys with him as they tried to get him down. Too funny. (number 92) I need to get some better shots of him. I forget what I'm doing at these games.
Later on was his Court of Honor. He worked really hard this summer, and is still playing catch up. He earned his Life Scout awards and 9 more merit badges. He is now finally working on his Eagle. Hallelujah! There's a light at the end of this tunnel.

Colton getting his awards with scoutmaster Dave. I love it when he gets to pin the mothers pin on me for all my efforts. Tonight he chose to pin it on my sleeve. He said he didn't want to hurt me. Really? Have I taught this child nothing??

1 comments:

steve and lisa

AMY!! WOW, I am so glad you are in your home & your husband is hanging around!!! Those rolls look yummy - but were you in the garage making rolls? Could not figure out the picture! HA! Knowing you - who knows why there are rolls in the garage?!? I am sure there is a very good reason! I miss you!! Love ya!