CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

You Gotta Love Nike

Today we went with some friends to some outlets that are not too far from our house. Snoqualmie Falls is on the way, and is something that we've wanted to see for a while. When we got to the falls, it was so foggy that we couldn't see anything! We could hear and feel the water, but could barely see 3 feet in front of us. So we'll have to try again!
After the waterfall we headed to the outlets. There was, of course a Nike outlet there. I think there's a Nike outlet at every outlet mall ever! Anyway, Colton's shoes that we got him in Sept. for school were absolutely garbage. I don't know if he doesn't pick his feet up when he walks or what, but I was plain embarrassed by them. So we went in to Nike to see if they had anything he liked. Boy did they have something. Once he found these little beauties,he didn't want to look at anything else. Landon was mortified, okay I was too. But we decided you're only 11 once. I mean when else will he be able to get away with this look (I'm not so sure he's getting away with it now). He couldn't be happier! Oh, and just for the record they're a size 11. Yes my 11 year old son wears a men's size 11 shoe! Can you say Warner jeans???

6 comments:

Liz

I like those shoes. Seriously! Good job Colton.

Kelly

Love the shoes!! I am obsessed with tennis shoes (probably because I get to wear them every day to work). I am just shocked that he will wear pink....I don't even do that. Go Colton!

brooke

I can't believe Colton wears an 11. Scary. I totally laughed out loud that you admitted to wanting to see mall cop. I've probably said to Sam 3 times that I don't know who is going to see that movie. Maybe I'll have to see it if it is funny--I can't wait until my kids are all old enought to sit through a movie.

Pandy

Amy, start saving your bucks now. Jon had huge feet, too, and now wears a size 14. That size is not easy to find.

Kelly is obsessed with tennis shoes. She has a pair to match EVERY workout outfit she wears. Her students check it out every day. If she likes Colton's shoes, they must be pretty cool.

Colton is such a doll. You'll find that there is a huge shift when your kids get older. You'll enjoy them in a way you never guessed. It's great fun. I love hanging out with my adult kids.

Enjoy!!

Kortni

I love those outlet malls too! Miss you...kortni

steve and lisa

Ohhhhhh! To be able to go to an outlet store!!! Lucky Duck!!! I am SOOOOOOO jealous!!! Who cares what your child wants, just to be able to give them a CHOICE would be heaven!!! Miss you tons!!! Love ya Lisa