CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Pike Place Market

Before Bumpa goes home, we wanted to get over to Pike Place Market in Seatte. We finally went today.
We decided it was pretty much just a huge swap meet. Some funky stuff, but a lot of the same stuff.

Kennedy spent the entire time asking for a souvenier, so we finally let her get this penny! Poor thing, she has nothing!
Colton is the only one of the kids that would get close enough to the fish so I could take a picture. The girls wanted NOTHING to do with it! It was fun to see the men throwing the fish too.
Lots of the little places would give out free samples. This is chocolate pasta that Whit and I tried. Not bad. After a little shopping we made our way down to the Seattle Aquarium. This is a huge fish tank that the girls were checking out.
They had a whole bunch of pools where you could touch the star fish. This is my kids listening to a worker tell them about how star fish eat. I'll save you the details, but you get the idea from their faces. I think Whitley might be scarred for life!

3 comments:

Kelly

How fun!! I love those pics! I still can't believe your red heads and how much Colton and Landon look alike!

Liz

Sounds like fun. Looks cold there. Hee hee!

sara

i love pikes place market...my sister used to live in WA and we took a day trip for lots of shopping there...we bought the best homemade doughnuts and ate the whole bag before we got home!