CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 9, 2009

My Tail is Between my Legs

This is an official apology to Landon. I mocked you, and I never should have! I just got home from my trainer, and I'm soo nauseous! My legs are trembling, and I don't even think they will make it up the stairs to shower! I'm suppose to have the missionaries over for dinner, and my house is a hole! How am I suppose to clean my house, fix a great meal, or even get dressed in this condition! Note to self-never make fun of someone when you know darn well that you're as big a sissy as he is!

4 comments:

Ashley

On those days, I take the missionaries out to dinner. They love, and you don't have to worry about cooking OR cleaning your house! Just crawl up the stairs and take a nap.

Pandy

I laughed out loud when I read this. I'm sorry, I know it's not funny when it's you. I remember driving home from the gym and not be able to control my leg enough to press the gas pedal. My trainer almost killed me. As you know, it gets easier. I say GOOD FOR YOU!!

Kirsten

I know better than to mock other's excercise efforts. something about a pot and a kettle or something?

brooke

So funny. I'm with Ashley. Take them out. Don't even order pizza or you will feel like you have to clean your place. I bet they love McD's!