CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Let the Games Begin

Earlier this week Colton told me that there was a group of girls at school that were telling him that they wanted to know where he lived. He wouldn't tell them, so they kept bugging him all week that they were going to find him! I know how 6th grade girls are but I didn't think much of it.
Friday after school my doorbell rang. Whitley answered it with Colton right behind her, and I heard a group of girls squeal "Colton", followed by lots of giggling! He played it pretty cool, and they didn't stay longer than a few seconds. A few minutes later I could hear him up in his bedroom talking to someone. I went up to see what he was doing and he was at his window, Nerf gun in tow, talking to these girls who were in our front yard! It cracked me up.

Landon called me on his way home, and I was telling him what had happened. His first response when I told him that they had come to the door was "were they hot?" REALLY???? I can see now that I'm in this battle alone! My mom has been telling me for years that I was going to be in trouble with Colton and "the girls" and she was right. But can you blame them??
Well I say, bring it on girls!! Let the games begin.

7 comments:

Kelly

What a hottie..have fun!

steve and lisa

OH BOY!!!! This is just the BEGINNING of the rest of your life!!!! What a cutie pie!! I keep saying 'he is a nice guy, but - !!!!' GOOD LUCK!!! Lisa

brooke

That's funny! He is so cute--you are in for it! Just wait till the boys are coming after your girls and you'll really be worried.

Pandy

Sit down, buckle up, and get ready for a ride!! It will be fun AND it will scare you half to death. Colton has that look of cool indifference that girls love!!

Jen Hilton

Oh man, I do not envy the drama you are in for! Good luck.

Allison

that must be so weird to have that happen with your own son! I still remember VERY well being the giggly 6th grader at the door, as I'm sure you do too! Good luck with that...he is such a cute boy!

Liz

Oh geez...tell me about it. I am just getting there too! What the heck is going on? I told Brandon about Hannah roller skating with some boy, and he told me to have Hannah tell the boy that "her dad had a shotgun and a shovel and isn't afraid to use it." Oh great...this ought to be fun!