CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Skinny Cow Plug

As you know, Landon loves his ice cream. And since he is in this Biggest Loser contest he has done really well laying off of it. I think he's only had his 2 cup serving 1 or 2 times! That's record for him.

A friend of ours introduced him to these Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches last summer, and he loved them. I haven't bought them since, because our freezer is stalked with the "good stuff". However, now that he's trying to be a little bit careful, I bought a big box at Costco for him.

I hate ice cream, so I don't eat them. But just FYI-Landon says they're great! And he might be the biggest ice cream snot ever!

7 comments:

Kirsten

I've had them. They're pretty good. only like 2 ww points too.

Ashley

Hold on hold on hold on. . .

You HATE ice-cream? That is the craziest thing I've ever heard!

Amy

I know, I know. It's so unameican! But I really do HATE ice cream! I don't care much for chocolate either! Not to worry, I find my calories

Pandy

No ice-cream or chocolate??? You should see a nutritionist...you're missing out foods that are absolutely necessary for mental health.

Addie

I didn't know you don't like chocolate...I don't either! Imagine that BEST FRIEND!! BTW those cow things are alright if you havvveee to watch it...but nothing like the real thing!

Rachel

Give Landon Swiss Miss Fudgsicles. They are dreamy and like no fat. I will have to try these out.

Kelly

Skinny Cows are the best!! I still can't even understand anyone who doesn't like ice cream.