CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk or Treat


(Kennedy wearing Whitley's old witch costume)
Last night was our ward Fall Festival and Trunk-or-Treat. The kids were so excited to finally wear their costumes. We had sloppy joes, and played some get to know you game. The kids had a blast trunk-or-treating, and running around with friends.
When we got home they spent a good hour trading their candy. They made out prety good for a ward trunk-or-treat, and still have Halloween night. We should be on sugar overload for until the rest of the year!

2 comments:

Liz

Very cute costumes. Sad about the bride outfit though...we will pray that it comes.
My kids loved H.S #3...the girls and Amanda thought it was the best one...at least the dancing was the best. I guess I will have to go see it for myself.

brooke

Love the costumes. At least Kennedy looks really cute in that witch costume. I want to see what you and Lanny wore!