CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Pickin'

Today we went pumpkin pickin'. We found this cute little farm, and they had HUGE pumpkins.



I tried to tell the kids that the bigger the pumpkins, the more "guts" were inside, and that I WAS NOT going to be gutting their pumpkins for them!

They didn't care and all picked pumpkins that weighed over 35 lbs! Now we just can't wait to carve them.

(I have no idea what Colton is doing in this picture)

Poor Landon, our pack mule.

4 comments:

Alisa

Those are THE most gorgeous pumpkins I've ever seen in my life. That must be another perk to WA life.

Mark and Karen

Ready, OK! That's what I think Colton is doing...getting ready for a cheer.

sara

wow...i hate gutting the pumpkin..your hand gets all slimy and itchy...those pumpkins are beauties though!

STACEY

What a beautiful area! The trees and everything in the background is gorgeous. Have fun gutting those suckers!