CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Too much hair

After enjoying conference today, it was time for some haircuts. I realized that Colton hadn't had his haircut since I buzzed it in June-YIKES. And Kennedy has been asking me to cut hers short for a long time. Whit just needed a trim, so I lined 'em up at cut it all off.







I ended up taking about 5 inches off from Kenendy's hair, and it turned out really cute. She pulled some weirdo face for the picture, but lets remember it is Kennedy. I only trimmed Whit's hair, so she said she didn't need a picture of hers.
So there you have it. Way too much hair. 1 untrained barber. 3 much better looking kiddos.

4 comments:

Liz

Looks great! Especially for a retarded barber! Remember when we used to cut each others? You were a little better at it than I was...A LITTLE!

Jen Hilton

I love Kennedy's hair. It suits her so well. I've been toying with chopping Emily's, but don't think I'm ready to let go.

steve and lisa

Amy
Miss YOU! I love all your pictures & your new background. Love the haircuts! Loved your ideas for keeping yourself sane during conference. Hope Redmond is wonderful - I am sure you are loving it & not missing the mole hole at all! Love Lisa

WHITE

Both of them look cute, and old! I miss them alot!