CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

First Scout Campout


The new Deacons headed out on their first campout (yes Colton really is that much bigger than all of his friends!)
Colton went on his first Scout campout this weekend. They left Friday right after school. It had been raining all day, but luckily stopped before they left. They slept in a 3 sided shelter thing. He said they didn't get much sleep because one of the kids kept waking up all night threatening to throw up! He was exhausted and smelly when he got home, but had tons of fun. This is the first of MANY campouts on the road to his eagle scout. Let the games begin...

3 comments:

brooke

How cool that Colton is the big kid. I look at all the scrawny deacons in my ward and I feel bad for them. The girls looked adorable in make-up for their play.

Pandy

When I saw how much Colton towers over the other deacons, I flashed back to images of you as a baby. You were so tiny and petite. I can hardly believe Colton came from you. I guess Grandpa Warner's genes may have contributed a bit.

I agree with Brooke. The girls looked beautiful for their play. I don't envy you the next 10 years with such beauties!

Liz

Wow, I can't believe how much bigger he looks than the others. He is your fathers grandson!