CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Crazy Hair Day

Colton started the day ready to go with crazy hair day. We had come up with a sa-weet do, and he was into it. I got it all done, minus the color, and when he went to check it out in the mirror, he freaked out. "I can't go like this. I look ridiculous! " I told him that that was the point. It was crazy hair day! I told him to not be so cool, that he couldn't have fun with himself. That this was probably the last time he could get away with something like this. As you can see, after my little pep talk, he went for it. We came up with the "bun hawk" for the girls, and they loved it! We sprayed it all crazy and away they went!

6 comments:

Ashley

That is so fun. You are a good mom to get so into stuff like this!

WHITE

I love Coltons hair, the girls hair looks good to but I think the fact that Colton went for it is what is so great! Good job

brooke

I think Colton was wise to go all-out. You can't go half way or it would look lame. I love the colors and great idea on the bun-hawks!

Liz

THOSE ARE GOOD ONES. COLTON'S MADE MY WHOLE MORNING. HE'S BRAVE!

Pandy

Amy, you should be on one of those hair designer shows - you've got the talent, girl!

I've worn my hair the same way for 30 years, but I'm getting bolder in my old age. I may try some of that spray paint? What colors go with wrinkles????

Mark and Karen

Love the bun-hawks!