CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pretzel Twist anyone?

I started a yoga class last week and it's kickin' my rear! I've wanted to take yoga classes for a while, but my only experience with yoga was right after I had Kennedy, and let's just say it wasn't pretty. So when my neighbor asked if I wanted to go with her I was a little hesitant, but I'm trying to make friends, ya know. The class was way harder than I thought it would be, but what a great workout. I was sweatin' bullets by the time I got through. The class is twice a week, and I figure it will be a good thing to do in between my running days. Now hot yoga is a whole different ballgame, from what I hear. I'll have to wait until I can touch my toes before I try that one.

7 comments:

Ashley

Yoga is deceptively hard. I went once thinking it was going to be "relaxation"--Yanni music and Enya and breathing and whatnot. Totally hard, couldn't do it, and never went back.

Liz

I love yoga too...Bff
By the way, went to get my macha green tea drink at emerald city today, they don't carry it here or the java one....crap holes!

Alisa

Glad to hear that you're willing to sacrifice your body for friends!! HaHa!

Yoga is so stinking hard. You are truly a brave woman.

WHITE

After our last experience with yoga, I am shocked you went back :) After watching mom try and do the pretzel twist I have been scared for life... Sounds like you are getting involved up there~ I am glad to hear it!

Mark and Karen

I'm not a Yoga fan. For some reason I get really bad headaches after. I'm probably just doing something wrong. I'm sticken with Pilates.

Yes, we were at the Portland Zoo.

Unknown

Yeah for yoga! I've been doing it for 8+ years now... love it!

Loric

Good for you! I've always wanted to try yoga myself.