CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First day of school at Rosa Parks

Today was the kids first day of school at their new school Rosa Parks Elementary. We walked to school for the first time ever! Tomorrow they want to ride their bikes. They were all a little nervous, but definitely ready. Kennedy has Ms. McGuire (1st grade)
Whitley has Mr. Anderson (4th grade)
and Colton has Mr. Brekke. (6th grade)
Once they got home, they were all so happy. They loved their teachers, and had all made some friends. The first thing Colton said to me when they came home was "can we please stay at this school all year long?" It broke my heart. I don't want them to feel unstable! I promised him that we would be here throughout the school year, and that the next time we moved it would be back home to AZ. (Now let's just hope I can make that happen). Anyway, I'm glad we're past that hurdle, and everyone survived. Now all we have left to do is go to church here. Can't wait to see what our new ward is like.

3 comments:

steve and lisa

Your kids look so excited to be anywhere but Moses Lake!! To much fun - I bet you are loving life! Shopping, Cosco, malls, Wendy's, etc. etc. etc. I am soooooo jealous! We will call when we come over there! I miss you! Fun talking with you! I bet the kids love school, the house, the trails, everything! Now, you just need to get out & do something for yourself! Go get a pedicure & think of Deb & I! Miss you tons! Love Lisa

Allison

Cute school pics! Your kids are good sports. I actually wish I would have moved around a bit when I was younger. My husband did, and as a result, he's not the social retard that I am :)
Congrats on 14 years ~ wow!
We will be moving to the Glendale area (I think). That is where the school is at. I don't know much about the area, but am looking forward to the nice weather!!

Nikki

Okay...Colton is just so tall! I love seeing how your kids are growing. I think this year has been such a great growing experience for you ALL!!!