CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

All About Me (Kennedy)

This is a journal post, as well as a post for the grandparents (you've been warned). This is an "All About Me" packet that I got at Kennedy's curriculum night. I hope you can read it, plus I've interpreted things for you underneath.(I am a Kid I am 6 years old I am in the first grade)
(I can ride my skateboard I can play games I can run fast I can swim I can build blocks I can play with me toys My hair is red My eyes are blue My body is 4 inches tall)
(I live in a house I live in Arizona I have 4 people in my family I have 1 brother and 1 sister I have 1 pet)
(I am Special My name in Kennedy I have Dog at my House My favorite food is cookie I want to be a horserider)

3 comments:

Mark and Karen

I love it, especially the 4's.

Unknown

I love Kennedy's paper. And the crazy thing is... my favorite food is Cookie too! Who knew? Redmond looks gorgeous- you know I'm jealous. If your plan for moving back to Arizona goes south- you know Landon's gonna need to hire Travis so we can come up there. You know I would love it. For me, it would be like living the dream! hahaha.

steve and lisa

AMY
MISS YOU!!! Going a little bit nutty in the mole hole! I bet you are LOVING life! Cute, Cute, Cute - Kennedy's papers. I heard through the grapevine that your b-day is coming up - when is it? Are you doing anything fun? How is the beautiful weather over there & the beautiful shopping? Life is insane! Sounds like you love your new ward, school, your husbands tiny commute, your kids school, etc. etc. etc.
MISS YOU!!! & YOUR CRAZY- NESS. Love Lisa