CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Book of Mormon

So I started this womens study group of the Book Of Mormon last week. They did this in my ward in AZ, but I never went. Anyway, last week was the first class, and I left there feeling so excited and energized about it. If possible, today's class was even better. There are about 30 women, reading scriptures, and discussing the lesson, and it's so interesting to hear their thoughts and feelings. Many times they are completely different from what I was thinking, and I think that's what I love about it. I'm learning so much more than when I'm at home in my own head. My testimony of the gospel and especially the Book of Mormon is stronger just after two short classes. If you have the chance to go to one of these classes, take advantage of it.

2 comments:

Unknown

I'll have to look into that. I can't learn at home either. Sounds like a great class.

WHITE

Mom is taking the same class down here. Sounds like a good one!