CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Matcha Green Tea

When my father-in-law was here, he introduced me to the matcha green tea smoothie. He is very into organic things, and the health benefits we get from certain foods. I thought he was nuts when he ordered this, and then I tasted it. It's green and funky and delicious. It's has a vanilla flavor to me.
We tried them at both Jamba Juice and a place here called Emerald City (maybe they're other places too). I like the one at Emerald City better, but the Jamba Juice on wasn't bad. So, if you're headed for a smoothie, try the matcha green tea. Yummy and Healthy-BONUS!

2 comments:

Unknown

Hey we have Emerald City Smoothies here too...I'm going to go try that tomorrow. I'm always looking for a healthy green treat!

WHITE

Sounds pretty good, I will try one.