CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again

Ahhh, tonight I finally feel like we're living our normal lives. It's hectic, and sometimes stressful, but it's familiar. After school the kids finished up their homework, played outside with the neighborhood kids, and then we had diner. After diner, Landon took Colton, Whitley and Ellery (our neighbor) over to the church for activity days, and scouts. Kennedy and I headed in the opposite direction to the school for 1st grade curriculum night.


I love that the kids can be involved in their activities easier here, and that the programs are running smoothly. I've already been added to emails lists, so I will always be "in the know". Something we didn't have in the Moe Hole. I never knew if,when or where they were having scouts or anything else for that matter. It's been very frustrating. But tonight, tonight felt good. Crazy, but good. I think Redmond is going to work for us.

1 comments:

Liz

You are so brave. We have been kicking around moving, and I am such a wimp. Everyone in my family wants to move and I am holding us all back. I need some words of advice from you. Hearing your posts help. Sounds like things are looking up. I admire you all!