CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tip Toeing

I don't know about anyone else's kids, but my kids would watch tv all day long in the summertime if I would let them. Being the good mom that I am (ha ha) I don't let them, and I make them read, and play the piano, do some math, etc. Anyway, they have been painting and coming up with all kinds of interesting things to do to entertain themselves. Here are a couple of the building projects that they've been getting into. We are all tip toeing around so that we don't knock over somebody's "creation". Ahh summer!

1 comments:

Nikki

Awesome! You are a great mom if you are encouraging them to be creative and come up with things to do other than T.V.! I just downgraded our cable to the bear bones and Kaden about flipped out! All he wanted to do is watch Discovery Channel which is a great choice only he'd watch it for hours on end! Now there is absolutely "NOTHING TO WATCH" as he would put it! Yeah....goal accomplished :) We missed you and Kahles at the beach! It would have been fun if you were both there. I'm assuming they are the friends coming up to go with you to the coast? That will be so fun! When are you going? Looks like your summer is in full swing in MoeHole! tee hee hee We're just getting started as Garrett and Ellerie's last day of school was yesterday! UGH!!!