CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

ARRR Pirates


Moses Lake actually has a triple A baseball team. The Pirates. We've been talking about going to a game all summer, and realized that last night was their last home game. We took a blanket and our camping chairs and set up along the 3rd base line. The kids had a blast. They have all kinds of different activities that they let the kids doing in between innings. First they had a hula hoop relay, then they raced the pirate around the bases, and last but not least, they sang "take me out to the ballgame" during the 7th inning stretch. The weather was beautiful, and we had a good time. I wish we would've gone to a few more games this season.

3 comments:

steve and lisa

Amy
Looks like a blast! Our neighbors are hosting the Pirates head coach & his pregnant wife - (ugh) for the season. It looks like a really fun time.
Have a relaxing time in Spokane & I want to hear all about Seaside when you get back.
I will e-mail about where on Thurs. (time is 1 p.m. - we can switch to 1:30 if you need to). I am soooooo happy about your new phone! I want to check it out when you get it! We are heading to the pool AGAIN this week - I will have to tell you about the ortho. Dino C. party - Jacy made me take her.
Lisa

Nikki

K- you seem like you're having a ton of fun and doing all sorts of activities in Moses than you did in AZ...maybe I just see it all because you blog now. I'm thinking you've found a good thing! Maybe you're just making the most of your time there huh? At any rate, you are having a great summer that's for sure!

Loric

There is nothing like a good summer baseball game. You just don't get that kind of thing here in Arizona.