CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Plain old Wednesday

We had a very eventful day today. It's amazing how you can entertain yourselves when you're forced to get creative! Inspired by my friend Liz, the girls and I made some yummy strawberry freezer jam. Liz taught me how to do this years ago, but I had forgotten about it. Thanks again Liz, the jam is to die for!








After the jam was done, and we were sick to our stomachs, we went out in the little teeny tiny backyard for some slip n slidin'. I knew Kennedy would love it, but I didn't know if Colton would be to "old" for it. As you can see, he had as much fun as the girls did.

Just as we were getting started, Landon got home from AZ, and the kids talked him into getting in on the action. All in all, it was a pretty good day for just a plain old Wednesday.

4 comments:

WHITE

You need to give me the recipe for that jam it looks so good! I thought the same thing when I saw that Liz had made some...to bad I don't have any bigger helpers that can do most of the dirty work :) The slip in Slide looks fun, did you go on it?

Rachel

So I'm hopin he was in AZ for a job interview!

Rachel

PS my next door neighbors are putting their house up for sale in the next week or so!

Liz

Good job on the jam! That was fun when we did it together...memories....like the corner of my mind!!!! I know this will suprise you, but we have the same slip n' slide! Landon's a dork!