CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Spokane Day 2

This morning we got up and decided to walk a few blocks to the mall, and then across the street to the Riverfront Park. The mall was okay. The kids were bored, so we didn't stay long.
We walked across the street and found these runners!
Then they spotted the gondola ride, and that was it! We decided the best thing to do was to get a day pass, and do everything unlimited (since we did have the whole day to kill). After getting off the gondola, I asked Colton to hold my purse while I put sunblock on Kennedy. He thought it would be a great idea to throw my purse to Whitley, who was NOT ready to catch it. Everything in it fell out. My camera lens broke, and my cell phone was laying there in 4 pieces. NOT HAPPY! Luckily I was able to put my phone back together, but my camera was a total loss.

After riding the carnival rides to our hearts content, we mini golfed, and then played a little bit on "the big red wagon".
Landon met up with us after his meetings, and we sat and watched the kids ride this carousel a thousand times. (He took these pics with his phone)
Then it was off to dinner at PF Changs (another one of my favs). It did not disappoint.

4 comments:

WHITE

That wagon slide is the coolest thing I have ever seen! Looks like you guys had a blast in Spokane!

Loric

Boy, are you "experiencing" or what?? Gondolas? How fun! And loved that big red wagon, have never seen such a thing! So sorry about the camera though. Bummer.

melanie

I would've had a hard time not blowing a gasket over the camera. Good job on keeping it together and playing around the park. We did that a couple weeks ago and out kids rode that carousel so many times I was getting sick just watching them! Does PF Chang ever disappoint?

Liz

That big red wagon is the cutest thing ever. Looks like such a fun day. I have to say, even though you hate not living in Az. look at all the things your kids are getting to experience. And your family looks so close and bonded. Maybe it is a blessing! Good job girlie...your raising great kids.