CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Spokane Day 1

We got here late last night, after cleaning and doing laundry all day so that we were ready to go to the beach on Friday. I cannot leave town with a dirty house. It's just so much nicer to come home to a clean house! My friend Lisa had told me about a zoo in Spokane that her son had gone to, so we decided to check it out. It was called Cat Tales, and it only had big cats.



It really reminded me of "Out of Africa" in AZ. We were able to get really up close and personal with the tigers. Colton and Whitley were even able to feed this huge male tiger names Ali. Kennedy wasn't old enough, and boy was she mad. She was happy with her little stuffed tiger she got, which she names Oli after the tiger that the kids fed.

We were there for about 3 hours before it started to rain. We decided to leave and get some lunch, and do a little shopping. I try to take advantage of the stores whenever I can! For dinner we went to one of my favorite places. The Old Spaghetti Factory. I've been eating here since I was young, and it never disappoints!

4 comments:

WHITE

That cat place looks like a ton of fun!

Loric

How cool is that?!?

melanie

I love Old Spaghetti Factory, it's a favorite here too. How did I not know there was a 'cat zoo' in Spokane?

Liz

okay, nobody loves the spaghetti factory more than you and me. loovvee it! i might just go there tonight. bring on the blue cheese dressing, the italian sodas, and the mazithra cheese!!! yummy