CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spontaneous Dancing

Do you know what I love? I love a spontaneous dance party.
Tonight before dinner the kids had finished homework, and were impatiently waiting to eat. I was fixing dinner, and Lan had just come home. I had heard all the whining I could take for the day, so I cranked up some music to drowned it out. Next thing I now, I am in the middle of a huge dance party. We laughed and dance for 15-20 minutes waiting for dinner.
Once I busted out the camera, the kids started to get silly. But it's these little snip its of time that I will treasure forever!

1 comments:

Pandy

Amy, I love this and I love that you and Lanny are such fun parents. You'll cherish those spontaneous moments forever. I'd like to be a kid in your house!