CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Pacific Science Center

Since the kids are out of school, and Landon didn't have to work today, we all went to the Pacific Science Center in Seattle. I'm so glad we did. The first thing we decided to do was to go see this movie at the IMAX Theatre there. It was amazing!
We got to wear these awesome 3D glasses. Kennedy thought they were sa-weet!
We left the house in such a hurry that we didn't have time to eat breakfast. So we had nachos and Pepsi for brunch! MMM healthy.
After the movie we spent tons of time in the butterfly house. There were hundreds of butterflies everywhere.
This is Kennedy peddling as fast as she can on this stationary bike. She's looking up to see how many calories an hour she was burning.
Of course, Whit had to try the rock wall. She made it all the way across!

This was a human hamster wheel that moved water. I don't really know what it was, but the kids had fun on it.
They had so many different things for the kids to check out. They ran from one thing to the next as fast as they could all day long.

7 comments:

brooke

You have fun stuff in Washington. By the way, on my bloglines, I just saw a post about your mom's birthday. Then when I clicked on your blog--it's nowhere to be found. I wanted to wish her a happy b-day (I know it's been a week or so) but now I can't find it. weird.

Mark and Karen

I love that place!

WHITE

That looks so fun! I want to go see a 3D movie, I never have. Jimmy has told me they are way cool. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Addie

Looks fun. BTW...we are moving in two weeks, we've rented a house in Saratoga and are waiting to see if we get the house out there. If we do..great, if we don't, we'll just find something else or build. And if we hate it, we'll just move back to Salt Lake. Win/win...right?

Addie

thats me...liz above...dumbo addie never logs out! urhghbrtngkjs

Pandy

I love that your family does such fun things together You will never regret those times spent with your kids. Your pictures kinda remind me of Monterey. I love the sea life stuff. Did you get to see a manatee? They're my favorite.

Loric

What a COOL place! It looks like your kids had a blast. Don't you just love family days spent together like that?
(And on a side note-I'll gladly become your garden trainer if you'll give me blogging lessons-I LOVE your backgrounds!-so cute.)