CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just a Plain Old Saturday

Colton had a 5 mile hike with the scouts this morning, and it is freezing! However, he didn't seem to notice. Things started out a little rough for Whit this morning. She had a total melt down. This was a regular occurrence when she was little. For the most part, she has outgrown them, but every once in a while she loses it! This was the best shot I could get of her. She really flipped out when I tried to take some pictures, but I decided that it might help her to see how ridiculous she looks when she is out of control. She sat on that kitchen chair for a good half an hour until she finally calmed down. What was the fit over, you ask?? Vacuuming the stairs! Yep, it's about a 3 minute job, and she lost it.

It was finally warm enough to ride their bikes outside today. So after Colton got home, and they finished their jobs they took Kennedy's skate ramp out for the first time.


They were a little timid at first, but they loved it


Not to be outdone, Landon decided it would be smart for him to give it a whirl. Luckily he is smart enough to take it nice and slow.

The best part of this picture is Whitley totally wiping out on her roller blades next to the ramp. She went completely horizontal!

4 comments:

Liz

I love whit falling down...that is hilarious. Your neighborhood looks so cute. Love it.

Kirsten

I feel kinda bad for laughing at her falling down, if she got hurt, it's not that funny, but otherwise that's an awesome picture. I like to take blackmail pictures of my kids as well- I once got a great shot of nick in his total disaster of a room, my only comment was "clean it, or I'm blogging about it."

Mark and Karen

What a great shot!

I hear ya on the fit thing. My kids try to throw them during homework time. Instead of getting their homework done in the 10 minutes it should take, sometimes it ends up taking 1 1/2 hours with 80 minutes of it being the fit throwing.

Rachel

The picture of whitley is hilarious.