CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend in Vegas

Thursday I met my mom, sister and s-i-l in Las Vegas. We spent the weekend there. No kids, no husbands, no worries! We had a blast. We ate ourselves silly and laughed until we peed our pants. I'm so blessed to have a family that I not only love, but I like to hang out with. We have so much fun together, and I know not all families feel that way. Thanks again girls for a great weekend!





5 comments:

WHITE

I am working on the pictures! I will have them to you by tomorrow!

brooke

Cute pictures--I'm so jealous of the trip. My family has never done a girls' trip. I especially love your light blue top in the photos.

Pandy

Brooke- you need to get on that al girls' trip! This might be a good time to do it (considering your last post).

Amy - I'm SOOOO jealous, too. I have taken trips with my daughters and with my friends and they are the best! What did you do in Vegas? Did you see any shows? By the way, you all look great!!

marieaduncan

Amy, I saw your blog and it looks like you guys had a blast in Vegas. Way to go. I also wanted to tell you that I bought the Children's Friend with Whitley's picture and song in it. I am so proud of her. You guys are great!
Love you,
Aunt Marie

Mark and Karen

Looks like a blast. You're looking great by the way!