CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Redmond

We're here, and holy moly do we have a ton of stuff. It took 4 big men a little over 5 hours to move all of our stuff in. It was so crazy and overwhelming that I didn't even think to take any pictures. By some miracle I was able to find our sheets, and so we at least have our beds made and ready to be slept in for tonight. We'll unpack like crazy tomorrow, and then we're off to Canada on Friday. Poor Bumpa

1 comments:

Ashley

Wow! Welcome to Redmond! It is crazy to me how fast you guys moved. I'm glad you have your stuff and your own beds. I hope you love the new place! I have an ex-boyfriend from there. . . you'll have to tell me if you ever see anyone who looks like someone I may have once dated.