CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fancy Pudding

The other day at the grocery store Colton asked if we could get some pudding. Not the kind that is already made in the refrigerator section, but the "real" pudding. He told me that Ahma (Landon's mom) use to make pudding for them when they would spend the night. How could I say no.

Today we ran to the dollar store and while we were there he spotted these "fancy
glasses". He told me we had to buy them, because they were perfect for the pudding. When I asked him what he was talking about, he said that Ahma use to put the pudding in fancy glasses for them to eat out of. He said that these glasses were NOT as fancy as Ahma's, but they would work. Again, how do I say no. So when we got home, he whipped up a variety of pudding in these fancy glasses for dessert tonight. I thought it was such a sweet memory of Ahma that he has. It's something that I never knew she did for them, but it was so like her to even make pudding "fancy".

6 comments:

Liz

That is such a great memory...and one that you can continue on with!!! I love it when they remember little things they loved about grandma's house...heck, i love to remember little things about my own grannies house!
And the kids next to Hannah were Griffin (KIMS) and Preston (HEIDIS) little boys. And yes, that is Austin...I still think he is two!

Liz

That is such a great memory...and one that you can continue on with!!! I love it when they remember little things they loved about grandma's house...heck, i love to remember little things about my own grannies house!
And the kids next to Hannah were Griffin (KIMS) and Preston (HEIDIS) little boys. And yes, that is Austin...I still think he is two!

WHITE

That looks so dang good!!!

Loric

Ahhhhh. That just melts my heart. What a sweet memory for him.

Rachel

I love home made pudding (from the box right?), and what a sweet sweet memory. My grnadma didn't strain the water from the spaghetti noodles but we don't duplicate that one.
This one is way better.

sara

i love it that he wanted to do this...and they look so good!