CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

AGAIN?? That's what I said...

So this is not the best picture, but this is it. This is our new house in Redmond, WA. That's right, we're moving AGAIN! This past couple of weeks have been a whirlwind. Landon got offered a promotion with Genie, which meant us moving to Redmond (just outside of Seattle). After a couple of trips to the area to check things out and many, many prayers we know this is what we're suppose to be doing. WHY???? Only time will tell. I only know that when we listen to our Heavenly Father, things have a way of working out better than we could've planned them ourselves. So that's what we're doing.

The kids seem to be just fine with the move. We talked to them alot about the move, and how they felt. They are a little apprehensive, but also very excited. It definitely helped to spend a couple of weekends there. After finding our house, they were even more excited. It's in a great community just 10 minutes from a huge shopping mall/area. And about the same distance from Landon's work. The elementary school is around the corner from our house, so the kids can walk to school. The neighborhood has a huge community center, and tons of trails for walking/hiking.


So the moving truck will be here Monday morning and we're off on our next adventure! Wish us luck...

15 comments:

melanie

How exciting!! I'll be on the list of people JEALOUS of all the shopping so dang close to where you live. The temple too. Heaven knows we have nothing here, I'll think of you guys so close to the mall. (and maybe pout, ha!)

Unknown

What the heck?? You are a crazy movin' girl! Good for you!

Nikki

Yeah! That is so great! I think change always brings growth! I'm glad to hear that your kids are excited. That makes all the difference. That house is ADORABLE!!! I love the outside look...so great! Landon will be close enough to come home for lunch it seems :) Best of luck! It sounds like it's going to be AWESOME!!!! Will you be staying in Redmond long???? 6 mo. 12 mo. 6 years???

Amy

we have no idea how long we'll be there. Redmond was never in the "plan"! Maybe it's our stepping stone back to AZ.

Kirsten

I hear Redmond is a beautiful place. That's a really pretty house. Glad to hear Landon is doing so well, and hopefully you'll make it back ti AZ someday.

Mark and Karen

Now you'll be even closer!! When you're settled, We'll have to come visit.

Have you sold your house in Gilbert?

Loric

Wow!! Big changes for the Johns. Good luck on the transition. Passed your house the other day and saw Landon's dad trimming the bushes. . .couldn't help but wonder if you still toy with the idea of coming back. ??

steve and lisa

Amy
I will MISS you! My crazy friend! Thanks for lunch - Sporty's was PERFECT!!
We were just online looking at Seahawk tickets! We would love to come over, hang out, check out your new house, shop, shop a little more, & then go to a football game! Are you guys going to the BYU/Washington game? Let me know your new address, phone, e-mail, etc. Have fun with your father-in-law camping, Victoria Island, moving, etc. etc. I am still very jealous - (I even spelled it right this time!) After Deb feels better -hopefully next spring- we can all met for our trip & laugh, shop, & get a little crazy! Will miss you like crazy - & yes, I will go a little crazy here without you! Love you tons - Lisa

Lori

Wowzers! I can't imagine moving twice in such a short time! But it looks like you're moving into a beautiful home and sounds like there will be more stuff around you! Good luck!

Liz

let me just say thank you again for my delicious recipe book you gave me for xmas a few years ago...i use it alllll the time! tonight we are having bengal chicken, broccoli, and rice pilaf!! sooo good. I think of you every time i use it...got anything new i need to have, i mean recipes???? love ya

Tara L. Stradling

Oh my stars! Congrats! (??)

Can't wait to hear about the new adventures there.

Because of this, does that mean you're not coming back "home?" (AZ)

Unknown

Whaaaaaaaat? Holy smoke! This is soooooo exciting. I'm happy for you guys. Whitley looks beautiful on her ninth birthday. I miss her... and the rest of you.
I can't wait to come visit!
I have a package for you that I'll be mailing soon so email me whichever address I should send it to.
Right now I'm just so happy you have Linda- so you don't get lost in yet another new city:)

Wendi

Oh my... what a whirlwind!! Redmond is so cool. My cousin lived there for a long time and I've made a many visits there. Best of luck during the chaos of moving. Cool new background, too. I think my summer will be slowing enough to surface and actually start blogging again. I am going to go private with da blog for a while so send me your email address to wendicoccimiglio@hotmail.com so I can include you as an authorized reader. Best of luck with your move!!

STACEY

WOW! Sounds like a great neighborhood and I am glad to hear the kids are taking it all in stride...like their mom, right?

Crystal

Oh goodness!!! The only good thing about moving is getting rid of stuff in the process. Otherwise, not my favorite way to spend two months! Good luck!