CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Drumroll Please.....

I'm BAAACK! Ok, it's really not that exciting except maybe to me. Last year was crazy, not that every year isn't, but I just got behind. Once you're behind, getting caught up is overwhelming. So I just blew it off. But I'm ready to go again. So I'm starting with New Year's. We had a pretty low key night. Heidi's family came over and we ate and played games. Then around 11pm we went out to light our fireworks. We tried to hold the kids off until midnight, but they weren't havin' it. Turns out, that was ok. We had more fireworks than I thought. It took us almost an hour and a half to light them all off! Every picture of Jimmy is like this. PUNK! Keep your eyes open.
I've decided that I'm going to put more pics of myself on here too. As I have looked back, there aren't a lot of pics of me on here. I'm always worried that I look fat, or ugly or whatever. I just decided that who cares! Maybe I am fat and ugly, but my family won't even remember what I looked like it I don't put a few pics of me on here. So enjoy!

1 comments:

Ashley

Yay, I'm so glad you're back! And I fully support posting pics of yourself--that's what your readers want to see anyway, and it's nice to know that we existed in our kids lives.