CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

ARISE AND SHINE FORTH

I am currently serving as the YW Secretary in our ward. I love it. I love being in YW's and it's especially fun this time around because Whit's in Beehives. This year the Mutual theme is Arise and Shine Forth, and I love it. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Being the mother if 2 teens (well 1 teen, and 1 thinks she's a teen) you realized more and more how important the gospel is in your kids lives. So when I heard this year's these I just fell in love with it.
We used it as our theme for New Beginnings tonight. The girls did a YW Broadcast with value commercials, a sports reports and I even did the weather report. We ended the night with a talk from our sweet bishop. I'm go grateful for the gospel in my life, and I pray that my kids can take this theme to heart and truly Arise and Shine!

0 comments: