CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bella

This is Bella. Isn't she the cutest thing EVER! We have been talking about getting another puppy forever. I was the reason we hadn't done it. I just wasn't sure I was ready for another dog. The kids asked me all the time when we could get a new puppy. So I started doing some research.
There were certain things I knew I wanted in a dog, and I found a breeder who had 2 puppies that I knew I could do. So we went to take a look. We bought and paid for Bella before we left that day. We left her there and they were going to deliver her on Christmas morning. So fun!! We went back later that night to get her. Landon and I couldn't leave here there. When we got her she weighed 2 1/2 lbs. Today she weighs 4 1/2 lbs. She will probably only weigh 5-6 lbs when she's full grown! My kids are in heaven! She's a good dog, as far as dogs go. We love her!

3 comments:

Rachel

welcome back. We've missed you. And my kids LOVE this dog.

Ashley

Oh my goodness, that is a cute dog, and I am not a dog lover, to put it nicely.

Liz

Holy freak, I lovveeee your new puppy...she is adorable. And guess what? I have those same owls...amazing...we are always twins, even when we are apart:) xoxox