CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

You Know It's Almost the End of the School Year When...

...You're at school almost as much as they are!Kennedy's class finally earned the pizza party they've been working on all year. They had pizza and watched a movie. Landon and I were able to stop by for a few minutes!
Today was the school bbq. I went and had lunch with Kennedy. And then was able to sit out in the sun for 45 minutes, waiting for Whitley to come out for lunch. Colton didn't want to eat with me. I guess he's too cool. Or I'm too NOT cool. Maybe both!
Kennedy and her best buddy Taylin
(excuse my finger in this picture. I'm just glad my phone has a camera because I can't seem to remember to bring my camera anywhere)

Whitley and her good friend Mariam

0 comments: