CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fathers and Sons means Girls Night Out


This weekend is the Fathers and Sons camp out. Luckily our scouts decided to combine this with a 10 mile bike ride Friday, and a 15 mile ride today. Landon volunteered to do both, so we spent most of today getting his bike in "riding condition".
Colton loves this weekend and looks forward to it all year long. Of course the boys being away can only mean one thing. It's our "Girls Night Out" weekend. Long ago, the girls and I started a tradition that when the boys went on their Fathers and Sons, we'd go out for pedicures, dinner and dessert! And so we did.





Kennedy's comment of the night. "Mom, these ribs are messing up my manicure!"

3 comments:

brooke

I can't wait to do this with Sammie. Your feet are so small--I can't tell which ones are yours!

Pandy

What a great idea! I simply love anything that is mom-daughter. I asked Mark why he didn't invite Jon to Fathers and Sons this year. I can see it now......

Liz

Cute piggies. Looks like fun!