CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Good Night Moon

I went with Kennedy's class today on a field trip to see Goodnight Moon. This was one of her favorite books when she was little. We use to read it daily!
Add Image Kennedy and her friend Jared on the bus. The bus ride is always an experience!
Waiting to see the play.
Kennedy and Christopher eating lunch
The play was a little bit young for these 1st graders. It would have been perfect for preschoolers! It was cute, just maybe a little long. I heard one little girl say how boring it was on the way out!
After the play, we went across the street and had lunch. It was cold and windy so we hurried and ate, and got back on the bus! So far, my kids have been on some fun field trips here in Redmond. I go again with Colton on Friday.

1 comments:

brooke

You're a good mom to go on the field trips. I can't wait until all my kids are in school and I can go without worrying about babysitting. I love Kennedy's Roxy hoodie.