CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

That Little Guy

I remember the day I left the hospital with Colton. The nurse was wheeling me out in a wheelchair and I had Colton in my arms. Landon had gone to get the car, and while we waited the nurse said something to me that I never forgot. She smiled and said "you're gonna have a lot of fun with that little guy". I had no idea that day of the adventure I was just beginning. Little did I know that "that little guy" would be followed by two of the craziest, sassiest, cutest little red heads in the world! And now "that little guy" is bigger than I am. Being a mother is unlike anything in the world. There are day's when you don't think you can take one more minute of it. And you wonder what on earth you were thinking having these "monsters"! And then you have a moment like this. Surrounded by the most amazing people in the world. And you realize that nothing else matters. The health and happiness of these three is all that matters. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for the opportunity to be not only a mother, but the mother to these three. They are the reason I get out of bed every day. They influence every decision I make. They make me laugh everyday, and my world would be a lonely place without them. They are the first thing I think about each morning, and the last thing I think about before I go to bed. I love you guys. Don't ever forget it!

5 comments:

steve and lisa

AWWWWWW!!!! Such a great POST!!! Your kids are so dang cute!! And you are an amazing MOM!!! Miss ya!! Lisa

Rachel

Great picture of you and you rkids.

WHITE

Hello skinny minny, you look so good Amy! I enjoyed this post and can't wait to take my little guy home this week! love you guys!

Ashley

This is so sweet and well-said. I echo everything you said. I think it's great that you love being a mom and that your kids know you love being THEIR mom.

Liz

Are you kidding me??? I'm crying right now. That is the sweetest post. And why the heck are you so tan and cute??? Get fat, ugly, and white like me....that's what real friends do!