CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Fun

What do you do after Thanksgiving, when your parents are too stuffed to care???
You get your dad's big, thick yellow rope, and tie your smallest sibling to the end of it.Then you see if you can hoist her over the banister! All the while, denting the banister, and cutting the circulation off in your sister's legs!.And if you're in the running for Mother of the year like I am, you take pictures for your blog before you help her down, and then get mad!


8 comments:

Kirsten

I love your priorities. They would exactly mirror mine.

Ashley

That totally reminds me of something we would have done as kids! I love it! Great pictures.

brooke

Your kids are so adventureous and smart. They come up with cool ideas--I also liked the hula hoop story a few days ago. Nice work on grabbing the camera. They will look back and laugh at the stuff they did--don't you wish our parents had taken pictures of all the crazy things we did?

Liz

I admire the mother that you are....who wouldn't take pictures first???

Lori

That is something my brothers would have done with me, only dropped me on purpose after!! Way to get it documented on camera!!

sara

that is hilarious!

Allison

Hilarious! It gives you some sympathy for poor Grandma & Grandpa when we would all show up to trash their house for Thanksgiving! Oh wow, I can't believe they put up with that!

Rachel

oh my gosh your girls totally rock.