CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas picture time

This morning when we got up, the sun was shining and it was beautiful. Kennedys face had healed for the most part, so we hurried to get a picture for Christmas before the rain came back. These are a couple of the reject pictures. I keep thinking that this will get easier as they get older, but out of about 50 shots, we only had 1 or 2 that were decent of all 3 of them.
They started doing their own goofy poses, and trying to knock each other over. That's when I knew they'd had enough!

2 comments:

Liz

You're gonna die, but Hannah just wore the exact sweater in our family pictures. Shocker huh!

brooke

So cute--I really love the top one. I'm surprised Edward didn't do it for you. I thought he was really hot (once he started smiling once in a while.)