CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

TAGGED

A friend of mine tagged me forever ago, and I'm just getting around to doing it!
Eight Greats...
Eight T.V. shows I love to watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Survivor
3. The Office
4. Biggest Loser
5. Jon and Kate plus 8
6. What Not to Wear
7. Hell's Kitchen (when it's on)
8. NFL Football (I know this in not technecly a tv show, but I don't watch a ton of tv, and I LOVE football)

Eight Favorite Places to Eat:
1.Old Spaghetti Factory
2. PF Changs
3. Ruth's Chris
4. Fatburger
5.Bucca Di Beppo
6.Acapulco Fresh (local)
7.Cafe Rio (when I'm in AZ)
8.Canyons

Eight Things that happened yesterday:
1.I went to Yoga
2.Checked out bikes at Toys R Us for Christmas
3.Kids got their report cards home
4.It rained!
5.Went to enrichment and laughed my guts out
6.Fixed pancakes for breakfast
7.Ate lunch with Landon
8.Did more laundry

Eight Things I look forward to:
1. Meeting my mom and sisters in Vegas
2.Twilight tonight!!!
3.Christmas morning (I love to watch my kids)
4.My 15 year anniversary
5. Going to Disneyland for spring break
6.Watching Whitley play soccer
7.Sunday being over (I have to speak in church)
8.Meeting 2 new cousins next summer

Eight Things on my wish list:
1.More trips back home to AZ
2.A very small amount of rain this winter
3.More food storage
4.That my feet and hands would warm up (they've been cold since I moved here)
5.That my parents would come to WA to visit (hint hint)
6.That I don't screw up my Thanksgiving turkey (I've never cooked one before-wish me luck)
7.That my kids would stop growing up so fast
8.That Landon will get a job back in AZ soon!

Thanks for the tag Wendi.

3 comments:

Mark and Karen

I had no idea you loved football so much.

Are you having a quiet Thanksgiving this year? You could always come visit us. We are only 3 1/2 hours away!

Liz

What do you mean...meeting two new cousins next year? Do you mean cousins of your kids or yours? Tell me, tell me.

Amy

Jami and Heidi are both expecting within a couple of weeks of each other!