CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama/Biden 2009-2012

It is fair to say that I'm not hugely political. I listen and try to learn as much as I can about where the canidates stand, and then vote-always. It's been no different this time around. But for some reason, it feels different. Maybe it's because I haven't "lost" for a while. Whatever it is, I woke up this morning feeling a little bit uneasy with the results. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'll be surprised, or even impressed. For our country's sake, I sure hope so!

2 comments:

Nikki

Ummm...you have reason to feel uneasy! ha ha ha I do too with Chad now on the verge of "fanatic"...he's determined to finalizing our year's supply and continues to talk about how we'll be using it soon. :( ugh! He always has a keen sense on stuff like this so it's hard not to get worked up when he starts moving into action. Kinda weird huh! Hopefully we'll successfully live through the catastrophes to come. YIKES!!!

STACEY

It's not just you -- we are all feeling "uneasy" around here too! I am happy with most of the props for AZ maybe at least my little space will be a safe haven from craziness- fingers crossed!