CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Whitley turns 11

We celebrated Whit's 11 birthday today. It was nice to have more family around. Whitley wanted Korean Beef and Potstickers for dinner. And she requested a Texas sheet cake for dessert!
After dinner we were getting ready to open presents, and Bumpa taught Whitley how to whistle with her hands. She spent the rest of the night showing off her new talent!
She is at the age where all she wants is gift cards. She wants to shop for her own presents. That makes life easy for me! Plus I get to be in on the shopping trip.

Happy Birthday Whit. We sure love ya!

1 comments:

WHITE

I am so glad we got to be there for her birthday! And the food was awesome...now if I can just get down there Jan. I will not have missed any of your kids birthdays this year!